Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Exams Are Over So Let the Real Fun Begin!

For those who have not been in a high school setting recently, exams are not the 2-a-day, 3-days-in-a-row they were "way back in the day". Due to a lot of different factors, including the different types of exams given, exam week now lasts a bit longer than a week. Needless to say (based on the title of this post), the new semester shall begin!

Already I have classes signed up to come to the media center for a variety of activities. This is the part of my job I enjoy the absolute most: working with teachers and students. Whether it is research skills, locating online sources, or exploring new areas of interest, the media center will be much busier now that classes are beginning again.

In collaboration with one teacher, I have a lesson ready to go regarding Google, Wikipedia, and reputable online sources, including a fun GoAnimate video. For another, I have a "how-to" lesson for online research. Altogether, it's going to be a great semester, and I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment