Thursday, March 5, 2015

Week Three, Round Three: Is Mother Nature Going to Win?

I am posting early this week in case the freezing rain predicted for tonight materializes and causes another delay or cancellation. This winter weather craziness reminds me of one of my earliest poems (circa. 5th grade):
Spring, spring
What a wonderful thing.
What a wonderful thing
Is spring.

Naturally, it went on with several stanzas of "-ing" words. Fortunately, my poetry improved in later years.

Now back to all the hungry bookshelf's events of the week!

Finally being back in school for days in a row, the media assistants have been quite busy with voice-overs for the library videos. The videos completed are on Copyright, Analyzing Websites, Using Databases, and Accessing E-Books on Follett Shelf. All of these can be found on the media center website, as well as on my "official" You-Tube channel.

After working with these seven fabulous assistants, I know one activity library science students will be doing next semester. If you would like to check out the videos, please visit http://www.youtube.com/user/SRous1


No comments:

Post a Comment