Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Calendar

The calendar is full...no, seriously. Yesterday was six English classes for research, four classes for class novels, a class needing the computers because their lab was being re-imaged, and two classes here for research...all in a four block day. And this is just the beginning of research season!

Whew! (Anybody know any quick cloning/robot building techniques? I think I need more than one of me...)

One thing I will be doing differently when a senior class comes in for a refresher on databases is a GooseChase. Because most seniors have used the databases before, I want to try something different when they start researching that's more interactive and engaging. If it works well, I will probably create one for juniors, too.

Library Science I classes all began their stop motion animation projects on copyright. Based on preliminary planning by the students, this should be very interesting! This project is new to the course, and I'm looking forward to the results. Hopefully they won't encounter difficulties tomorrow while I am administering the PSAT.


No comments:

Post a Comment